What You'll Get
- $22 for two premium field tickets (up to $44.50 value)
- $35 for four premium field tickets (up to $74.50 value)
Each ticket package includes:
- One 20th season commemorative program and scorecard
- One baseball with the 20th season logo
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Saturday, June 24, at 7:05 p.m. Ballpark Comic Con with a patriotic superhero sock giveaway (vs. New Britain Bees)
- Sunday, June 25, at 1:05 p.m. Paw Patrol Day with an autograph session and run the bases after the game (vs. New Britain Bees)
- Monday, June 26, at 7:05 p.m. Bark in the Park (vs. Southern Maryland Blue Crabs)
- Tuesday, June 27, at 7:05 p.m. Olympic Night, Cheerleading Night, and Teen Tuesday with a chance to win $20,000 (vs. Southern Maryland Blue Crabs)
- Wednesday, June 28, at 7:05 p.m. Beach ball giveaway, baseball bingo, and Sinatra Night with live music at 6 p.m. (vs. Southern Maryland Blue Crabs)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 28, 2017. Limit 3/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Somerset Patriots
As one of the charter members of the Atlantic League in 1998, the Somerset Patriots are the most successful franchise in the league’s history, but such good fortune didn't come immediately. In fact, it had to play its entire first season on the road while construction crews finished constructing TD Bank Ballpark from billions of sunflower-seed shells. In 2001, however, the Patriots' began a decade-long run that included five championships and added a sixth in 2015. The 6,100-seat venue also earned top honors two years in a row in 2015 and 2016 from fans in Ballpark Digest's “Best of the Ballparks” competition.