- Songs for Sound – Hear the Music Tour: Jay Clementi, Hailey Steele, and Lance Miller
- When: Thursday, November 13, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Mile High Station
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for a VIP package for one (up to $35 value)
- $40 for a VIP package for two (up to $70 value)
VIP Packages Include:
- Pre-show complimentary cuisine and cocktails in the VIP room
- Meet-and-greet with the artists
- General admission to the upper level
Songs for Sound – Hear the Music Tour
- The cause: proceeds benefit the Marion Downs Center; the concert also raises awareness of cochlear implants and hearing loss in soldiers and veterans
- The Rocky Mountain boy making his mark on Music Row: singer-songwriter Jay Clementi
- Where you’ve heard songs he’s penned: performed by Martina McBride, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, and Radney Foster
- The South Dakota siren: Hailey Steele, an alumnus of The Voice who’s been seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and near her hometown’s single stoplight
- What she’s up to now, according to her website: living in Nashville and writing a debut album full of songs that range from “wine-drinking heartbreakers to Jesus jams, bridging the gap between classic and today’s country”
- The dapper Illinois gentleman: Lance Miller, a Mount Vernon native whose classic songwriting recalls George Jones and Merle Haggard
- Where he first gained national attention: as a contestant on Nashville Star
Mile High Station
2027 Old West Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80204Get Directions