What You'll Get
- Songs for Sound – Hear the Music Tour with Jim Collins, Andrew Pates, and Wendell Mobley
- When: Saturday, October 25, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Moonlight Studios
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $50 for a VIP package for one (up to $85 value)
- $85 for a VIP package for two (up to $150 value)
VIP Packages Include:
- Pre-show complimentary cuisine and cocktails in the VIP room
- Reserved seating
- Meet-and-greet with the artists
Songs for Sound – Hear the Music Tour
- The cause: proceeds benefit the Cochlear Implant Program at Lurie Children’s Hospital; the concert also raises awareness of cochlear implants and hearing loss in soldiers and veterans
- The Texas boy who’s no stranger to the Billboard charts: singer-songwriter Jim Collins
- Where you’ve heard songs he’s penned: performed by Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, and Gretchen Wilson
- The Nashville songman with a voice like Leon Russell: Andrew Pates
- Where you’ve heard his songs: on the Outdoor Channel’s King of the Spring
- The songwriter from the Midwest who’s worked with Alabama, Kenny Rogers, Rascal Flatts, and Kenny Chesney: Wendell Mobley
- His number-one hits: “How Forever Feels,” “Fast Cars and Freedom,” “Take Me There,” and “Banjo”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 25, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 10/25 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Moonlight Studios. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Songs for Sound - Hear the Music Tour's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.