A bevy of big-name acts perform Hawrelak Park overlooking the lush River Valley, including headlining acts The Glorious Sons and July Talk
What You'll Get
- Single-day general admission for 9/7 or 9/8
- Free admission for ages 6 and under.
- Limited public parking is first come, first serve; public transit or ride sharing recommended.
- No lawn chairs permitted; blankets welcome.
- No outside food/beverages, video/audio recording devices, or umbrellas permitted; view the full list of prohibited items here.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event..
Sonic Field Day
Saturday, September 7
- The Glorious Sons: Hailing from Kingston, Ontario, these rockers are known for knocking out top-10 hit after top-10 hit, including 2017’s “Everything Is Alright, which hit No. 1 on the Canadian alt-rock radio charts.
- Other Notable Acts: Sam Roberts Band | The Beaches | grandson | The Blue Stones
Sunday, September 8
- July Talk: This Juno Award-winning Toronto act infuses dance floor synth-pop with gritty blues-rock in hits such as “Push + Pull” and “Picturing Love.” Recommended for fans of The Kills, Silversun Pickups, and Broken Social Scene.
- Other Notable Acts: PUP | Said the Whale | Hannah Heorgas | U.S. Girls
The Fine Print