What You'll Get
- $9–$20 for one ticket for one-day general admission (up to $40 value) [Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date you select.]
- $29 for one weekend pass, good for all three days (up to $60 value)
Sonoma Historic Motorsports Festival
- The History: Historic cars dating back to pre-World War I will be raced according to the rules and regulations of their time, providing a trip back in time through racing history.
- The Race: Built in 1968, the Sonoma Raceway is a 12-turn course featuring elevation changes, sweeping turns, and a challenging carousel.
- The Cars: Over 400 race cars from Bugatti, Lotus, Corvette, Ferrari, Jaguar, Alfa Romeo, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2017. Limit 20/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.