- $21 for one ticket in section A or B (up to $42 value)
- Click here to see the seating chart.
Sons of Serendip
- Who they are: singer Micah Christian, cellist Kendall Ramseur, harpist Mason Morton, and pianist Cordaro Rodriguez
- Where you first met them: on Season 9 of America’s Got Talent, when the soulful quartet placed fourth
- How serendipity brought them together: Their individual paths all led to graduate school at Boston University, where the musical group formed after all their theses got shuffled with a stack of sheet music.
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theatre fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is onsite to cultivate the next generation of performers.