- One ticket to China Carnival
- When: Monday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $16.75 for balcony rows A–B (left and right center and sides) or rows C–N (up to $33.50 value)
- $21.75 for orchestra rows S–PPP and LLL–PPP, mezzanine rows CC–DD, or balcony rows A–B (up to $43.50 value)
- $27.63 for orchestra rows N–R, X–Z, and LLL–PPP or mezzanine rows AA–DD (up to $55.25 value)
- $38.50 for orchestra rows F–M (sides) and N–W (center and left and right center) (up to $77 value)
- $48.50 for orchestra rows DD–E (sides) and J–M (center and left and right center (up to $97 value)
- $68.50 for orchestra rows AA–CC, DD–KK (center), and A–H (center and left and right center) (up to $137 value)
- The Performers: 60 dancers, acrobats, singers, and magicians from the China Broadcasting Performing Arts Troupe
- The Show: a visual storytelling extravaganza that unearths the history of China’s unique ethnic groups through both orchestral and pop music selections, acrobatic feats, and breathtaking illusions
- The Occasion: the Chinese New Year, which in 2015 celebrates the prosperity that accompanies the Year of the Sheep
Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
The largest soft-seat theatre in Canada, the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts is perhaps most famous for its overhanging marquee outside. The diagonal canopy and its snake-like rows of lights were restored to their original form in 2010, along with the facility’s wood, brass, and marble accents. Inside the lobby, York Wilson’s mural, The Seven Lively Arts, fills eyes with fractured, panoramic representations of various artistic media, from slanted musical staffs to menacing Greek theatre masks.