All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $12.50 for one general-admission ticket (up to $25 value)
- Dates: Tuesday, February 20, at 5 p.m. | Wednesday, February 21, at 7:30 p.m.
Soprano Danielle Talamantes
- Her accolades: Ms. Talamantes has won some of the most prestigious opera competitions in the world, including the XII Concurso de Trujillo
- Her Carnegie Hall debut: in 2007, her first major solo recital was completely sold out
- Since then: she’s toured across the globe, performing everywhere from the Seoul Philharmonic to Théâtre du Châtelet in Paris
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 22, 2018. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of concert purchased for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About El Paso Pro Musica
It's hard to imagine going bigger than Handel's Messiah, but for El Paso Pro-Musica, it was only the beginning. Since its first, Hallelujah-filled concert in 1977, the organization has brought renowned artists from around the world to the El Paso and Las Cruces communities—and, thanks to NPR's live broadcasts of the their annual chamber music festival, to listeners across the country. Current Artistic Director Zuill Bailey calls on his globe-trotting career as a concert cellist and his impressive musical education to lead both the company's artistic arm and its ambitious outreach efforts, which include musical "informances," pre-concert talks, master classes, and a willingness to patiently explain the difference between violins and violas hundreds of times over.