What You'll Get
- $42 for one G-Pass ticket for Gallery B seating (up to $71 value)
- $52 for one G-Pass ticket for main floor or Gallery A seating (up to $81.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Soul 70’s Super Jam
- The Stylistics: These Vocal Group Hall of Famers pumped a dozen straight Top 10 hits onto the Philadelphia soul scene, including “You Make Me Feel Brand New” and “Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart).” At live shows, they still blend their signature falsetto with sharp suits and dance moves.
- The Manhattans featuring Gerald Alston: Formed in the 1960s as a doo-wop quintet, The Manhattans reinvented themselves as sweet soul balladeers during the 1970s. Hits, including “Kiss and Say Goodbye” and “Shining Star,” made them a fixture on R&B’s Top 10 charts thanks to lead singer Gerald Alston’s smooth croon.
- Stephanie Mills: this husky-voiced songstress rose to stardom as Dorothy in the original Broadway run of The Wiz before becoming a Grammy-winning R&B diva with “Never Knew Love Like This Before” and the Teddy Pendergrass duet “Two Hearts”
- Harold Melvin’s Blue Notes: Although founding members Harold Melvin and Teddy Pendergrass have passed on, their legacy continues in such tunes as “Wake Up Everybody” and “The Love I Lost”—both classics of Philadelphia soul.
- Ray, Goodman, and Brown: In their first incarnation as The Moments, this R&B vocal group scored hits with “Love on a Two-Way Street” and “Sexy Mama.” When they started operating under their surnames in 1979, the hit train rolling with the chart-topping slow jam, “Special Lady”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.