What You'll Get
- $19.99 for one G-Pass for upper-balcony seating (up to $36.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The legacy of Soul Asylum: forged in the fires of Minneapolis in 1981, the band went triple platinum with their 1993 album, Grave Diggers Union and its mega-hit “Runaway Train”
- Their sound in a nutshell: an ocean of rough yet infectious guitar riffs propelled by the rust-bucket vocals of Dave Pirner
- Proof of Pirner’s Minneapolis cred: that’s him on the live-recorded opening of The Replacements EP Stink, yelling at police offers who are breaking up a party
- Their latest: 2016’s Change of Fortune
The English Beat
- Who they are: famed Two Tone pioneers of second-wave ska who began rocking in 1978
- Their sound: a unique brew of New Wave, reggae, and soul
- Who you’ll see on stage: congenial lead singer Dave Wakeling and his shuffling platoon of party instigators as they sweat through hits such as “Mirror in the Bathroom,” “Save It for Later,” and “Hands Off, She’s Mine”
- How Wakeling knew he’d made it: when the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame started displaying his distinctive, teardrop-shaped Vox Guitar at their Cleveland HQ
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.