- Admission to the Soul Mountain Music Festival
- When: Friday, August 15 at 5 p.m. and Saturday, August 16 at noon. Concerts start at 4 p.m. on Saturday.
- Where: Beaver Creek Resort
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for a one-day pass for Friday (up to $70.70 value)
- $70 for a weekend pass for Friday and Saturday (up to $132.50 value)
- Click to view the schedule
Soul Mountain Music Fest
- Rachelle Ferrell: Her six-octave range, which moves from soft and breathy to titanium strong, has helped buoy the vocals of Patti LaBelle, Vanessa Williams, and Lou Rawls. But Ferrell’s also forged a formidable solo career, starting in 1992 with her self-titled debut.
- Cody ChesnuTT: his Marvin Gaye-like music—not to mention his Marvin Gaye-like beard—might come off as a throwback sound at first, and yet his hip-hop infusions place him firmly in the camp of modern neo-soul
- Melanie Fiona: Fiona fans can get their fix with her newest single “Cold Piece” while they wait for her new album Free Love. Despite that song’s frigid subject matter, the two-time Grammy winner’s voice is an acetylene torch—fiery, focused, and able to intimidate Frankensteins.
- Raheem DeVaughn: the son of jazz cellist Abdul Wadud, his liqueur-smooth singles “You,” “Woman,” and “Customer” sound like a mix of Babyface and Dwele
Also appearing: Kenya Johnson and Kloud 9 Raul Midón Quincy Avenue Rhythm Band