What You'll Get
- Admission to the Soul Mountain Music Festival
- When: Friday, August 15 at 5 p.m. and Saturday, August 16 at noon. Concerts start at 4 p.m. on Saturday.
- Where: Beaver Creek Resort
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for a one-day pass for Friday (up to $70.70 value)
- $70 for a weekend pass for Friday and Saturday (up to $132.50 value)
- Click to view the schedule
Soul Mountain Music Fest
- Rachelle Ferrell: Her six-octave range, which moves from soft and breathy to titanium strong, has helped buoy the vocals of Patti LaBelle, Vanessa Williams, and Lou Rawls. But Ferrell’s also forged a formidable solo career, starting in 1992 with her self-titled debut.
- Cody ChesnuTT: his Marvin Gaye-like music—not to mention his Marvin Gaye-like beard—might come off as a throwback sound at first, and yet his hip-hop infusions place him firmly in the camp of modern neo-soul
- Melanie Fiona: Fiona fans can get their fix with her newest single “Cold Piece” while they wait for her new album Free Love. Despite that song’s frigid subject matter, the two-time Grammy winner’s voice is an acetylene torch—fiery, focused, and able to intimidate Frankensteins.
- Raheem DeVaughn: the son of jazz cellist Abdul Wadud, his liqueur-smooth singles “You,” “Woman,” and “Customer” sound like a mix of Babyface and Dwele
Also appearing: Kenya Johnson and Kloud 9 Raul Midón Quincy Avenue Rhythm Band
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Beaver Creek Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Beaver Creek Resort's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.