What You'll Get
- $56.25 for sections 205–221 (up to $91.85 value)
- $74.75 for sections 105–121 (up to $118.45 value)
- Limited time only
Soul Train Music Fest
- Jill Scott: The three-time Grammy-winner first stepped into the spotlight with her platinum-selling debut, Who Is Jill Scott? Words and Sounds Vol. I, and has been winning hearts and weakening knees ever since, thanks to the soft and sultry vocals heard on “He Loves Me,” “I’m Not Afraid,” and “Golden.” But her talent isn’t limited to her voice. Scott’s also showcased her acting chops on HBO’s The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency and the films Why Did I Get Married? and Baggage Claim.
- Tyrese: His alluringly confident poise and chiseled good looks have won him leading roles in the Transformers and The Fast and the Furious series, but it’s Tyrese’s silky voice that really steals the spotlight. The R&B titan moves effortlessly from courtly declarations of love to steamy avowals of passion that weaken knees and smooth out wrinkled hearts, diving into career highlights and new music from 2015’s Black Rose.
- Anthony Hamilton: The Grammy-winning soul singer initially gained fame through his guest spots on several Nappy Roots songs, and has since carved out a wildly successful solo career—his duet with Jill Scott, “So In Love,” topped Billboard’s Urban Adult Contemporary chart for 18 weeks.
- Tish Hyman: The singer and rapper’s single “Dreams” ft. Ty Dolla $ign and Fabolous from the debut album “Dedicated To:” reached one million Spotify streams within 30 days of its July 2016 release. She also toured with Jill Scott in 2015 and made her acting debut in Spike Lee’s Chi-Raq.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.