What You'll Get
- SoulFest with TobyMac, Third Day, Switchfoot, Mandisa, Scott Stapp, and more
- When: Thursday, August 7 through Saturday, August 9, beginning at 9:30 a.m. each day
- Where: Gunstock Mountain Resort in Gilford, NH
- General admission
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the complete lineup.
- $39 for a single-day pass, a festival program, $5.00 coupon for Soulfest merchandise, and a direct access pass (up to $58 value)
- $99 for one multi-day pass for the entire festival, a festival program, $5.00 coupon for Soulfest merchandise, and a direct access pass (up to $130 value)
Thursday, August 7
- TobyMac: Grammy winner and former lead rapper of DC Talk. On his songwriting process, he says “Every line I write, I’m thinking about how to serve humankind, whether they’re people who share in the faith I have or not.”
- Mandisa: gospel singer who got her start on the fifth season of American Idol, and went on to nab a Grammy for Best Contemporary Christian Music Album for 2013’s Overcomer
- For King & Country: American Songwriter describes them as “Australia’s answer to Coldplay.” Network TV has caught on as well—the sibling duo’s songs have appeared on the CW’s Vampire Diaries and Lifetime’s Drop Dead Diva.
Also appearing: Crowder Paul Colman Kardia Applejaxx
Friday, August 8
- Switchfoot: winners of the 2011 Grammy Award for Best Rock Gospel Album for Hello Hurricane as well as multiple Dove Awards, these alternative rockers take their name from a surfing term that refers to changing your stance to face in the opposite direction
- Kari Jobe: this worship pastor, who won a Dove Award and earned a Grammy nomination for her self-titled debut, continues to lift her voice in praise on songs such as “Love Came Down,” “Run to You,” and “What Love Is”
- Scott Stapp: The former lead singer of Creed brings the same soul-seaching lyrics and volcanic vocals to his solo work, including 2013’s Proof of Life. Like a redwood tree or a Smaug, the years have made him more powerful.
Also appearing: Donald Miller Christopher Williams The Vespers All 4 Faith
Saturday, August 9
- Third Day: playing what could be described as Lynyrd Skynyrd in its Sunday best, these Grammy-winning southern rockers weave themes of faith and God into songs including “Cry Out to Jesus” and “Call My Name”
- Natalie Grant: a five-time Dove Award-winner for “Female Vocalist of the Year” with a Grammy nomination to boot, Grant remains grounded and accessible with tracks that address hardships and personal struggles
- Britt Nicole: positive lyrics, a voice reminiscent of Britney Spears, and an ecclesiastical message propelled this songstress to the top of the Christian music charts, and led to her song “Sunshine Girl” being featured on MTV’s Newport Harbor: The Real Orange County
Also appearing: Thousand Foot Krutch Derek Minor Steve Taylor Maeve
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Gunstock Mountain Resort. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects SoulFest's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.