All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two tickets to Soulmatic Carolina Music Festival feat. Frankie Beverly & Maze
- When: Saturday, August 8, at 4:30 p.m.
- Where: Metrolina Expo
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- $39 for early-discount general admission (up to $86.38 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for early-discount general admission (up to $86.38 value). [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $55 for general admission (up to $86.38 value)
Soulmatic Carolina Music Festival
- Frankie Beverly & Maze: these R&B legends are known for their slow jams with a dash of funk, Frankie Beverly’s come-hither croon, and their 30 hit singles, including “Back in Stride” and “I Can’t Get Over You.”
- Jagged Edge: steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins the Casey Brothers, these guys scored a Grammy nomination with the jam “Where the Party At” before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin’ Project and their hit “Let’s Get Married”
- SWV: Also known as Sisters With Voices, this R&B trio launched as a gospel group before hitting it big with “Weak,” “I’m So Into You,” and “You’re the One.” Throughout their career, they’ve not only earned a Grammy nomination, but they’ve also won eight Billboard awards and saw their album It’s About Time go triple platinum.
- Whodini: The trio of Jalil Hutchins, John “Ecstasy” Fletcher, and Drew “Grandmaster Dee” Carter filled the early ’80s with memorable jams such as “Magic Wand” and “The Freaks Come Out at Night,” which they performed while escaping from straitjackets underwater.
- Also Appearing: V4 | D Blake | Metal Rose | Akevius | Olivia Chisholm
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 8, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem 8/8 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.