What You'll Get
- $26 for one G-Pass to The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall ($54.35 value)
- When: Sunday, June 22, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre at San Diego State University
- Seating: sections A–F
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall
- Michael Franti & Spearhead: Poet, composer, and activist for peace, Franti channels his social consciousness into an optimistic blend of reggae, rap, and folk. Prodigy bassist Carl Young and Nigerian-trained drummer Manas Itiene back his sunny tunes.
- SOJA: a.k.a. Soldiers of Jah Army, reggae fanatics who champion unity, hope, and love in dancehall tunes such as “I Believe,” which they co-wrote with Franti
- Brett Dennen: Dennen weaves uplifting messages into folk-pop hits, including “Wild Child” from his 2013 album Smoke and Mirrors
- Trevor Hall: This South Carolina native began playing music at age 11, eventually penning a string of acoustic roots-reggae hits. Most notable is “Brand New Day,” which prompted MTV to name him one of the 20 emerging artists of 2010.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 23, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Use for admission at Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre on 6/22. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.