- One G-Pass to the Soulshine Music & Yoga Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall
- When: Tuesday, July 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: TD Echo Beach
- General admission standing
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- C$30 for the concert (up to C$58.50 value)
- C$40 for an hour-long yoga session and concert ticket (up to C$75.25 value). The yoga experience begins at 4 p.m.
Each afternoon on the Soulshine Music & Yoga Tour begins with a mass yoga session and acoustic music jam with Michael Franti and friends. Led by inspiring and renowned instructors like Ryan Leier, the session is designed for people of all experience levels, ages, and sizes—and will feature artists participating side-by-side with fans.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Soulshine Tour featuring Michael Franti & Spearhead, SOJA, Brett Dennen, and Trevor Hall
- Michael Franti & Spearhead: Poet, composer, and activist for peace, Franti channels his social consciousness into an optimistic blend of reggae, rap, and folk. Prodigy bassist Carl Young and Nigerian-trained drummer Manas Itiene back his sunny tunes.
- SOJA: a.k.a. Soldiers of Jah Army, reggae fanatics who champion unity, hope, and love in dancehall tunes such as “I Believe,” which they co-wrote with Franti
- Brett Dennen: Dennen weaves uplifting messages into folk-pop hits, including “Wild Child” from his 2013 album Smoke and Mirrors
- Trevor Hall: This South Carolina native began playing music at age 11, eventually penning a string of acoustic roots-reggae hits. Most notable is “Brand New Day,” which prompted MTV to name him one of the 20 emerging artists of 2010.