What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to the Sound of Silent Film Festival 10th Anniversary (up to $20 value)
- When: Sunday, April 19, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Music Box Theatre
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click here to view the festival lineup
Sound of Silent Film Festival 10th Anniversary
- History: For the past ten years, Access Contemporary Music (ACM) has commissioned composers to write original scores for modern silent films for the Sound of Silent Film Festival, which began at the Chopin Theatre before finding its new home at the Music Box Theatre; this year’s festival features seven films chosen from more than two hundred submissions from thirteen countries
- Notable Films: Marquee by Brian Zahm (music by Oren Boneh); Pillow Girl by Ronnie Cramer (music by Andrew Tham)
- Don’t Miss: the World Premiere screening of Iranian filmmaker Mohammad Zare’s Junk Girl, which was inspired by a Tim Burton poem of the same name, has never been screened publicly due to Iranian government film industry restrictions, and will receive its first-ever live musical score
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2015. Limit X per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting X for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at X. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Access Contemporary Music's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.