All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to Sounds of Motown (up to $32 value)
- When: Friday, September 25, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tuscaloosa Amphitheater
- Seating: upper reserved
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sounds of Motown
- The Whispers: Over the last 50 years, the Vocal Hall of Famers behind dance-club staples such as “And the Beat Goes On” and “Rock Steady” have racked up 12 Top-20 singles, 2 platinum albums, and 1 NAACP Image Award.
- The Spinners: Flag bearers of the Sweet Philly soul-music scene, Bobbie Smith and Henry Fambrough lead the band in revisiting sounds ranging from the endlessly romantic “I’ll Be Around” to the funky chart topper “The Rubberband Man.”
- The Manhattans: Formed in the 1960s as a doo-wop quintet, The Manhattans reinvented themselves as sweet soul balladeers during the 1970s. Hits, including “Kiss and Say Goodbye” and “Shining Star,” made them a fixture on R&B’s Top 10 charts thanks to lead singer Gerald Alston’s smooth croon.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.