What You'll Get
- One ticket to Sounds of Soul: A Tribute to Motown
- When: Sunday, February 23, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Trilogy Orlando
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for VIP admission, including preferred seating, a pre-show meet and greet, one complimentary drink, and appetizers (up to $50 value)
- $20 for general admission (up to $40 value)
- Both options include a beer and wine tasting beginning at 5 p.m. in the model gallery<p>
Sounds of Soul: A Tribute to Motown
- The group: a sextet of singers who’ve seemingly absorbed the talents of every major soul act of the ’50s and beyond
- The track record: they’ve been wowing audiences with their Motown act since 1996, which is why the band is tighter than the seal on Berry Gordy, Jr.’s Tupperware
- What to expect: synchronized dance moves, silky-smooth harmonies, and a flood of happy memories as they perform the soundtrack to your life
- Motown hits you may hear: favorites by The Four Tops, The Temptations, Stevie Wonder, The Supremes, and Gladys Knight & the Pips
- Motown-adjacent hits you may hear: favorites by Aretha Franklin, Earth, Wind & Fire, and Etta James<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 23, 2014. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/22 for a ticket at venue. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Trilogy Orlando. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Trilogy Orlando's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 2 hours before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.