- $78 for one admission to an all-inclusive Lehigh River whitewater-rafting excursion ($98 value)
- This event is for ages 12 and older
- Participants should wear old sneakers or sturdy water shoes; no open-toed shoes, loose-fitting sandals, or bare feet are permitted
- Participants must be able to swim and must fill out this waiver
- Upon purchase, you must schedule through the Sourced Adventures site by navigating to the “Book Now” page and using the provided voucher code
Departures are scheduled on most Sundays from May through August, with multiple departure times available each day.
Each excursion includes:
- Round-trip transportation from New York City
- Three to four hours of guided whitewater rafting
- Bag lunch on the river (vegetarian option available). For other dietary restrictions, participants should bring a small watertight-bagged meal.
Groups meet at W 45th St. and 11th Ave. to board the Sourced Adventures coach (arrive 15 minutes before your departure time). The bus returns participants to the pickup spot after the trip is over (approximately 10 hours after departure).
What You’ll Do
On Sourced Adventures’ guided whitewater rafting trip, participants careen down dam-released Class II and III rapids that roar through the otherwise quiet, always picturesque terrain. After two or three hours of rafting, groups stop for a hearty lunch, then pop back out on the water for another hour of splashes—squirt guns and other water-soaking devices are more than welcome. At the end of the adventure, board the bus to collect your belongings and settle in for a quick, land-based return trip.