Choose Between Two Options
- $105 for one admission to an all-inclusive ski or snowboard day at Hunter Mountain with Sourced Adventures on a Friday ($139 value)
- $115 for one admission to an all-inclusive ski or snowboard day at Hunter Mountain with Sourced Adventures on a Sunday ($149 value)
- Upon purchase, you may schedule through the Sourced Adventures site by navigating to the “Book Now” page and using provided voucher code
Dates are available from December through the end of March; most Fridays and Sundays are available.
Each day includes:
- Round-trip transportation
- All-mountain lift ticket
- Ski or snowboard rental with boots and helmet
- One hot drink ticket
- You may also purchase a small-group lesson add-on for $20 (normally $35)
Groups meet in the morning at W 45th Street and 11th Avenue to board the Sourced Adventures bus to Hunter Mountain. The bus returns you to the pickup spot after the trip is over.
Hunter Mountain Ski or Snowboard Excursion from Sourced Adventures
The bustle of New York City fades into the rearview as you embark on this daylong excursion. You’ll go deep into the Catskills and arrive at the snowy slopes of the Hunter Mountain Ski Resort, which encompasses three separate mountains. An all-mountain lift ticket and included equipment rental grants you access to every trail, from beginner-friendly runs to challenging, expert-only courses.
- Meet the bus and depart for a 2-hour-and-30 minute ride to Hunter Mountain Ski Resort in the New York Catskills
- Choose between a snowboard or ski rental package
- Spend the day on the mountain’s 240 skiable acres and 57 trails
- Arrive back in NYC roughly 2.5 hours after departure from the mountain