- $89 for one admission to an all-inclusive Lehigh Valley wine tour ($109 value)
- Upon purchase, you must schedule through the Sourced Adventures site by navigating to the “Book Now” page and using provided voucher code
Dates are available through 9/19/15; most Saturdays are available.
- July 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19
Each day includes:
- Round-trip transportation from New York City
- More than 15 wine tastings at three wineries
- Cheese and chocolate pairings
- Locally-catered gourmet lunch
The group meets in the morning at W 45th Street and 11th Avenue to board the Sourced Adventures coach to the first winery. The coach returns you to the pickup spot after the trip is over.
Lehigh Valley Wine Tour from Sourced Adventures
The bustle of New York City fades into the rearview as you embark on this daylong excursion to the Lehigh Valley. After a comfortable drive, you’ll spend around four hours at three wineries, typically Blue Mountain Vineyards & Cellars, and Blair Vineyards, or Clover Hill Vineyard & Winery (specific wineries may change on select dates). The second stop also includes a gourmet lunch, with dishes such as grilled chicken or penne with vegetables.
- 8:45 a.m.: depart for a 2-hour ride to Lehigh Valley
- 10:45 a.m.: first winery with chocolate and cheese pairing
- 12 p.m.: second winery and lunch
- 1:30 p.m.: third winery
- 3:15 p.m.: depart to return
- 5 p.m.: arrive back in New York City