Attend wine or sherry tastings while learning about grapes and growing conditions
What You'll Get
$45 for one general-admission ticket to Huneeus Vintners Portfolio - A Family Committed to the Business of Luxury Wines: Quintessa, Illumination, Faust and Flowers – Wine Spectator Wine Seminar presented by Bank of America (up to $99.45 value)
- Saturday, February 25, at 1:30 p.m.
- Samples from the renowned family-owned winery include Sonoma Coast Chard 2014, Fl Sea View Ridge Pinot Noir 2012, and Quintessa 2013.
$70 for one general-admission ticket to Blend by Chateau Ste. Michelle – Wine Seminar presented by Bank of America (up to $142.25 value)
- Saturday, February 25, at 3:30 p.m.
- Participants create their own blend in this seminar on Washington State wines and growing conditions. They’ll also take home a bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle’s Artist Series.
$45 for one general-admission ticket to Get Fortified, What’s Your Sherry Style? featuring Lustau Wines – Wine Spectator Wine Seminar presented by Bank of America (up to $99.45 value)
- Sunday, February 26, at 1:30 p.m.
- Learn about a wide range of sherries while sampling Lustau creations.
$45 for one general-admission ticket to A Vertical Wine Tasting of Livio Felluga’s Terre Alte – Wine Spectator Wine Seminar presented by Bank of America (up to $99.45 value)
- Sunday, February 26, at 3 p.m.
- Sip vintage versions of the acclaimed Terre Alte made from Friulano, Pinot Bianco, and Sauvignon grapes.
Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival
In the years since it was founded, the Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival has grown into a multi-day destination event featuring some of television’s best-known chefs and eaters. Benefiting Florida International University’s Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management, the lineup always offers tons of educational seminars, tastings, demos, and dinners plus celebrity guests that have included Anne Burrell, Trisha Yearwood, Neil Patrick Harris, José Andrés, and Andrew Zimmern.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event at the venue entrance. Refund only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21+ to purchase and redeem; no one under the age of 21 will be admitted into this event, including children in strollers. This voucher has no value after event date. Merchant is the issuer of the tickets for this event. Amount paid/value includes tax, gratuity, and applicable ticketing fees. No exchanges. Cannot be combined w/any other offer or promo. Valid only for South Beach Wine & Food Festival Wine Seminars on Feb 25-26, 2017. General Admission. Must be redeemed in a single visit. Printed vouchers are strongly encouraged since cell service is very limited at the redemption location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.