Like advertising, baseball relies on great pitches, a loyal fan base, and the power of grown men in animal costumes to sway public opinion. Endorse America's pastime with today's GrouponLive deal to see South Bend Silver Hawks regular home games at Coveleski Stadium. Click here to see the 2012 schedule. Choose from the following ticket options:
- For $40, you get a single-game family pass (up to a $133 value), which includes:
- For $48, you get 12-game flex plan, good for one box-seat ticket per game (a $96 value).
- For $92, you get a 12-game flex plan, good for two box-seat tickets per game (a $192 value).
- For $175, you get a 12-game flex plan, good for four box-seat tickets per game (a $384 value).
- For $36, you get a 12-game flex plan, good for one bleacher seats per game (a $72 value).
- For $68, you get a 12-game flex plan, good for two bleacher seats per game (a $144 value).
- For $130, you get a 12-game flex plan, good for four bleacher seats per game (a $288 value).
A Class A affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, the South Bend Silver Hawks blow opposing teams out of the ballpark with diamond-bound heroics and outfield feats. The team's history of baseballs wearing powdered wigs and up-and-coming stars such as Justin Upton, Brandon Webb, and Mark Reynolds tantalizes fans with the chance to spot young legends in the making. Shortstop Matt Helm looks to build on his canny .343 on-base percentage from the 2011 season, and recent pitching acquisition Christopher Odegaard boasts an end-of-year 4–0 record and 2.20 ERA. Pre- and postgame promotions sweeten select games with options including firework nights, which light up the night sky to scare away UFOs trying to land on the field.
Affectionately dubbed The Cove, Coveleski Stadium ensures game-day comfort with drinks and concessions, an outfield picnic area, and a spacious patio. A new jumbotron projects instant replays from the outfield, allowing fans to second-guess calls and amnesiac players to remember their positions.