What You'll Get
- $15 for one daytime general admission ticket (11 a.m.–5:30 p.m.) (up to $35 value)
- $10 for one daytime patio ticket (11 a.m.–5:30 p.m.) (up to $23.50 value)
- $25 for one evening general admission ticket (6 p.m.–12 a.m.) (up to $65 value)
- $10 for one evening patio ticket (7 p.m.–12 a.m.) (up to $23.50 value)
- Day show is all ages; night show, you must be 19+ and present two forms of ID.
- View the full schedule on the South Coast Jazz Fest website, under “Coming Events.”
South Coast Jazz Fest
- Daytime performers: Performances by the Simcoe Composite School Jazz Band, Levossa Complex/Mohawk College Band, Michael Badaway, Odd Company, Fretwork, and Felicia McMinn, plus wine and snacks.
- Evening performers (for the 6 p.m. show): David Restivo, Shuffle Demons, June Garber, Juliann Kuchocki, Galen Weston Band, and David Sanborn Management Patrick Rains
- The venue: a rural, beachside spot, which at fest time will be as populated with wine and food as with music
See the South Coast Jazz Fest deal for Burning Kiln Winery here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 23, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 19 or older for evening entry. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.