What You'll Get
- $15 for one general admission ticket, good for Saturday daytime or Sunday (up to $35 value)
- Daytime visitors must be 19 or older, and present two forms of ID.
- View the full schedule on the South Coast Jazz Fest website, under “Coming Events.”
South Coast Jazz Fest
- Saturday: David Restivo and June Garber play on July 23 12-4 p.m.
- Sunday: Juliet Dunn and Peter Shay play on July 24 1-4 p.m.
- The venues: a rural, beachside spot on Saturday, and the Burning Kiln Winery on Sunday
See the South Coast Jazz Fest deal for Port Dover Arena here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. 19 + preferred but all ages can go to the winery. First-come, first-served for seats; please bring a lawn chair and weather umbrella. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.