What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see South Coast Symphony’s “Broadway MasterWorks” (up to $28 value)
- When: Friday, May 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Crossline Church
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Who you’ll see: It’s a surprise—sort of. A to-be-announced lineup of Broadway performers and ensemble members will join the symphony onstage.
- What you might hear: Songs from beloved Broadway musicals in the vein of Wicked and Phantom of the Opera.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 16, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 5/15 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Crossline Church. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects South Coast Symphony's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About South Coast Symphony
The South Coast Symphony bills itself as "the unstuffy symphony." Which isn't to say that its pro musicians have any disrespect for the classical tradition—any given season likely will be rich with mammoth orchestral works and famous operas. But the group has broad tastes, and accordingly partners with a wide range of musicians to put on evenings of Broadway show tunes, renditions of classic-rock albums, and film-score performances. Many of the concerts are designed to be welcoming to a wide audience, including kids or adults who have never listened to anything besides CDs of funny sound effects.