- $12 for a South Dakota State Jackrabbits basketball game package; each package includes one game ticket and a T-shirt (a $10 value for the shirt; a $24 total value)
- Where: Frost Arena
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 90 minutes before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Men’s and women’s doubleheader on Monday, November 24; the women’s game against Sam Houston State begins at 6 p.m., and the men’s game against Chadron State begins at 8:30 p.m.
- Men’s game against Wayne State on Wednesday, December 3, at 7 p.m.
- Women’s game against Middle Tennessee State on Monday, December 15, at 7 p.m.
- Men’s game against IUPUI on Wednesday, January 14, at 7 p.m.
The Scouting Report
A year ago, the South Dakota State women’s basketball team was unbeatable at home—that’s not a figure of speech. The Jackrabbits went 18-0 at Frost Arena, propelling them to a third-straight regular-season championship in the Summit League. This season, first-team All-Summit League member Megan Waytashek once again leads the Jackrabbits as they make their annual run for a title.
On the men’s side, the Jackrabbits were nearly just as tough to topple at home. They went 11-3 at Frost Arena en route to a solid 19-13 overall record. In his debut season as a Jackrabbit, forward Cody Larson emerged as a dependable asset by starting all 32 of the team’s games. The Sioux Falls native figures to improve upon last year’s strong showing, especially since now he knows where all the trampolines are located on Frost Arena’s court.
South Dakota State Jackrabbits
The South Dakota State Jackrabbits compete across 19 intercollegiate sports, which include nine men’s teams and 10 women’s teams. Over the years, the Jackrabbits have filled their trophy case with prestigious titles, and that’s especially true of late. The women’s basketball team is a perennial contender for the Summit League championship, and the football team has been a powerhouse since joining the Missouri Valley Football Conference.
Recognizing that abundance of on-field success, the University has mapped out a 2025 master plan that stands to benefit both the school’s programs and its fans. Though it doesn’t mention expansion to the moon, the master plan does include a modernized football stadium. It also covers a multipurpose indoor practice facility complete with state-of-the-art spaces for sports medicine, training, and rehabilitation.