- One G-Pass to the South Florida VegFest, starting from $12
- Ticket type: general admission
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the Groupon mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
South Florida Vegfest
- The mission: celebrating plant-based living and connecting eco-conscious consumers with information and products that can aid a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- What to eat: Savor a bevy of free samples, learn from expert chefs in vegan and vegetarian cooking demos, and shop for even more healthy treats from more than 125 vendors.
- Other healthy activities Experience Expos and Vegfest features yoga and fitness classes, activities for kids, and live music for everyone to dance to.
VegFest is a dairy-free, meatless, plant-based food festival that showcases plant-based cuisine and cruelty-free products that are part of a vegan lifestyle – but ultimately the festival is all about food, community, and entertainment. A celebration of the health, environmental, and animal welfare benefits of a plant-based lifestyle, visitors can enjoy vegan food to sample and purchase, engaging speakers, exciting performers, and members from the local vegan community to answer questions and showcase what inspires them. As a participant, volunteer, or attendee, everyone involved helps VegFest to achieve their mission in educating as many families and individuals as possible about the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle.