- South Park Music Festival
- When: July 3–5 at 4:20 p.m.
- Where: American Safari Ranch
- General admission
- Door time: noon
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view each day’s full lineup.
- $24 for a one-day pass (up to $43 value)
- $59 for a three-day pass, with camping (up to $89 value)
The three-day option includes access to a campsite and showers, but no extra accommodations, so make sure you bring your own sleeping bag and gear. Read more about camping at the festival’s FAQ page.
South Park Music Festival
- Slightly Stoopid: laid-back San Diego rockers who have been fusing reggae, punk, blues, and folk since 1996
- Tech N9ne: a fast-talking, mtvU Woodie-winning rapper whose 15 albums include 2014’s Strangeulation and the upcoming Special Effects
- Matisyahu: he’s your guy if you want to hear reggae, hip-hop, and traditional Jewish music all flowing from one formerly bearded man
- Steel Pulse: the English-based group has been spreading political yet feel-good reggae to the masses since 1975, and were the first non-Jamaican act to win the Grammy for “Best Reggae Band”
- Collie Buddz: born in New Orleans but raised in Bermuda, his first single, “Come Around,” initially charted in the UK, hit it big in Jamaica, then caught the ear of Busta Rhymes
- 4th of July activities at the festival: horseshoes, fireworks, and trying your hardest to sweat red, white, and blue