- $12 for one general admission ticket (up to $21.99 value)
South Shore Music Festival and Chili Cook-Off
- Chase Bryant: The grandson of Roy Orbison sideman Jimmy Bryant recently burst out of the tiny town of Orange Grove, Texas to make it big with the country-rock hit “Take It On Back.”
- John King: with a sturdy voice built for country crooning, this rising Nashville star recently landed his first hit on the country charts with the infectious “Tonight, Tonight”
- Also appearing: Aubrey Wollett | Michael Miller Band | John Rhey | Clemons Road
- Chili Cook-Off: After a successful solo career as simply Bean, this tasty legume met the backing band of peppers, tomatoes, garlic, and cumin to form the ever-popular southern staple Chili. For an extra $5 charge, guests can fetch sample bowls of Chili’s greatest hits from award-winning area chefs.
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Craft Beer Tent: Featuring the popular True Blonde Ale.
- New This Year: Kid’s Zone Area featuring live reptile show, games, bounce houses, and more.
- Honor Flight: festival proceeds help to support Honor Flight’s mission to send WWII veterans to memorial sites in D.C. so they can pay respect to their fallen comrades
- Feeding America Tampa Bay: as part of the largest domestic hunger relief organization in the country, Feeding America Tampa Bay provides food to over 400,000 people in need throughout West Central Florida
- Also: Haley House | My Warrior’s Place