- Magic show
- When: Friday–Sunday through March
- Where: South Street Magic
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $18 for two tickets (up to $33.04 value)
- $29 for four tickets (up to $66.08 value)
Tickets can be used at any of South Street Magic’s shows, which include:
- Strange with Dan Hauss: Friday at 8 p.m.
- Saturday Night Wonders: Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday Family Fun Magic Show: Sunday at 1:30 p.m.
South Street Magic
A combination magic shop and theater, South Street Magic revels in the impossible. Professional magic makers such as Dan Hauss of Paper Crane Magic and mentalist Lucas Simmons present five shows a week packed with classic illusions, including the one where they convince the audience that they have free will. But they don’t just come to South Street to perform—magicians and mentalists at all stages of their careers also journey to the venue to pick up the latest tricks, tips, and supplies. These range from Bicycle’s “Haunted Deck” to an instructional DVD set by coin-magic expert David Roth.