What You'll Get
Without circuses, grownups could only relive their childhoods by wearing oversize trench coats and pretending to be two kids pretending to be an adult. Step right up to this deal.
- All-Star Celebration featuring Circurious
- When: Tuesday, July 9, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Regency Furniture Stadium
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $39 for two tickets and a private post-show meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with the performers (up to an $80 value)
- $49 for four tickets and a private post-show meet-and-greet and photo opportunity with the performers (up to a $110 value)<p>
Wandering performers and a musical duel between pianists from Bobby McKey’s ignite the celebration as crowd members mingle with the mascots and 2013 All-Star players and managers of the Atlantic League. Circurious tumbles onto the infield at 8 p.m., followed by a fireworks spectacular.<p>
Circurious combines classic carnival acts—think flying trapeze, machete juggling, and contortionism—with an American history lesson. The show opens with a tribute to Harry Houdini circa 1911, then moves on to Buffalo Bill, the early years of the USO, the entertainment of the war era, and the 1950s. Audiences might gape as a ‘40s-era sailor spins from a snaking rope while, below, a cowboy dances with his lasso. The cast also includes rubber-jointed dancers, magicians, and unicyclists. Between the clownery and the daring stunt-work, the performers share intriguing facts from the colorful tradition of American show business, such as which peanut-butter brand best incites a horse to talk.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 9, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Regency Furniture Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Southern Maryland Blue Crabs' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Gates open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.