What You'll Get
- When purchasing, choose from the following dates and times:
Saturday, September 5, at 5 p.m.
Saturday, September 26, at 5 p.m.
- $19.50 for two general-admission tickets plus a $10 merchandise voucher ($26 value)
- $33 for four general-admission tickets plus a $20 merchandise voucher ($44 value)
- $45 for two VIP tickets plus a $20 merchandise voucher ($60 value)
- $90 for four VIP tickets plus a $20 merchandise voucher ($120 value)
Reserved for guests age 18 and up, the VIP seats offer some of the best vantage points in the house. They also include a goodie bag from the league and sponsors.
Southshire Roller Derby
- The Matchups: On September 5, Capital District Trauma Authority faces Pioneer Valley Roller Derby’s Dirty Dozen at 5 p.m., followed by the Southshire Roller Derby’s Battle Cats taking on the Monadnock Mad Knockers at 7 p.m. On September 26, Capital District Trauma Authority and Connecticut Death Quads have the 5 p.m. time slot while the Battle Cats and Hartford Area Roller Derby’s Bed Rockers take to the rink at 7 p.m.
- The Hosts: If you’re not sure sure who to root for, root for the home team in each night’s second competition. The Battle Cats team is filled with speedsters and bruisers, each bearing nicknames like “Roxy Slaughter” (#13) and “Don’t Care Bear” (#0).
- The Extras: In addition to the excitement on the roller rink, families can also enjoy activities such as a free photo booth, a beer garden, and crafts and games at the kids’ table.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Either bring your own chairs to sit rink side, sit in the provided bleachers, or in the purchased VIP seating (Ages 18+). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.