- $25 for one orchestra or balcony seat (up to $50 value)
- $30 for one orchestra seat (up to $61.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
- Southside Johnny: the grandfather of the New Jersey Sound, and the man Jon Bon Jovi credits as his “reason for singing”
- The Asbury Jukes: the lineup may change, but the band’s sound should be familiar to any fan of the E Street Band and the Max Weinberg 7
- The Songs: their hits stretch back 40 years, from 1976’s “I Don’t Want to Go Home” to 2010’s growling “It’s Harder Than It Looks”
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.