What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Southside Johnny, starting from $30
- Seating: sections D or E (rows BB-FF)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My Stuff and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes
- Southside Johnny: the grandfather of the New Jersey Sound, and the man Jon Bon Jovi credits as his “reason for singing”
- The Asbury Jukes: the lineup may change, but the band’s sound should be familiar to any fan of the E Street Band and the Max Weinberg 7
- The Songs: their hits stretch back 40 years, from 1976’s “I Don’t Want to Go Home” to 2010’s growling “It’s Harder Than It Looks”
The Weight Band
- What The Weight Band Does: channels the music of The Band through both replication and creative interpretation
- Why They’re So Good At It: two of the five musicians are former members of The Band, two others are current or former members of spin-off groups the Midnight Ramble Band and the Rick Danko Band, and all five have performed with frontman Levon Helm
- A Few of Their Favorite Songs: “Cripple Creek,” “Chest Fever,” and, of course, “The Weight”
The Fine Print