What You'll Get
- $50 for two tickets to Southwest Florida Symphony presents Country Classics: A Salute to Dolly & Patsy (up to $88 value)
- When: Friday, April 3, or Saturday, April 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Seating: rear orchestra or lower balcony
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Country Classics: A Salute to Dolly & Patsy
- The Theme: Conductor Leif Bjaland leads a tribute to the queens of country music with a string of hits and deep cuts all deepened by the full effect of the symphony.
- Notable Soloists: Vocalist Chelsea Packard and Sam Pacetti on guitar and vocals join the symphony to bring the classics to full life.
- The Setlist: Expect to hear tracks such as “I Fall to Pieces,” “Jolene,” and “Crazy.”
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Advance pickup required by 12 p.m. on 4/3. Exchange voucher for tickets at Southwest Florida Symphony box office starting on 3/30. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at the venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Southwest Florida Symphony's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Southwest Florida Symphony
Classical, opera, and popular orchestral compositions make up the repertoire of the Southwest Florida Symphony, which has made quality programming its mission since 1961. Aiming to make music accessible to all, the symphony visits schools, offers scholarships, books youth-friendly concerts, and provides a friendly First-Timer’s Guide for new audience members unfamiliar with the proper way of applauding.