- $44 for two tickets to Southwest Florida Symphony’s “Holiday Pops” (up to $97 value)
- When: Saturday, December 13, at 8 p.m
- Where: Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Seating: rear orchestra or lower balcony
- Door time: 7:15 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Southwest Florida Symphony’s “Holiday Pops”
‘Tis the season for festive music, and the Southwest Florida Symphony packs plenty of cheer into its annual holiday pops concert. Maestro Leif Bjaland takes the podium to lead the ensemble through spirited Christmas tunes with a tropical twist. The program includes favorites such as “Feliz Navidad” and “Mele Kalikimaka – The Hawaiian Christmas Song,” evoking images of a sunny North Pole where Frosty the Snowman is Steamy the Puddle and Rudolph has a nicely tanned nose. Traditional carols and tunes round out the evening, enhanced by the dulcet tones of the The Symphonic Chorale of Southwest Florida.
Southwest Florida Symphony
Classical, opera, and popular orchestral compositions make up the repertoire of the Southwest Florida Symphony, which has made quality programming its mission since 1961. Aiming to make music accessible to all, the symphony visits schools, offers scholarships, books youth-friendly concerts, and provides a friendly First-Timer’s Guide for new audience members unfamiliar with the proper way of applauding.