What You'll Get
- $22 for one G-Pass to O.A.R. (up to a $36.50 value)
- When: Sunday, July 28, at 6:30 p.m.
- Where: Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Section: orchestra sections 11–14 or balcony sections 15–19
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- O.A.R. is an acronym for: Of a Revolution
- O.A.R. has a similar sound to: Grateful Dead, Phish, Dave Matthews Band
- What’s that sound?: funky, jammy, reggae-rock, saxophony
- What to expect at O.A.R.’s show: hits such as “Heaven,” moments of freewheeling improvisation, saxophone solos
- Thing that O.A.R. did that you never will: sold out Madison Square Garden
- Movie about shiny photogenic bloodsuckers that featured O.A.R.’s “Love is Worth the Fall”: Twilight
- Second best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: listening to their latest live album, Live on Red Rocks
- First best thing to seeing O.A.R. live: miniaturizing yourself and spending the night in singer Marc Roberge’s hair
- Where you’ve seen opener Andrew McMahon: as the frontman for both Jack’s Mannequin and Something Corporate
- Opener Allen Stone’s self-definition, which also defines his music: “A hippy with soul”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 28, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Saratoga Performing Arts Center on 7/28. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.