All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $39 for two single-day general-admission tickets (up to $78 value)
- $69 for two three-day general-admission tickets (up to $138 value)
- $149 for two three-day reserved tickets for best-available seating (up to $300 value)
Space Coast Country Music Festival
- John Michael Montgomery: troubadour whose deep, rich pipes soar over the romantic ballads “I Swear,” an earnest love poem that requires the singer to deposit a quarter in a jar each time a couple dances to it at their wedding. It’s far from his only hit, however—Montgomery has carved out his own spot in the country music thanks to chart-topping singles and album sales of more than 15 million.
- Doug Stone: baritone balladeer whose first hit, 1990’s “I’d Be Better Off (In a Pine Box),” was only the beginning of a long string of them, including “Too Busy Being in Love” and “Why Didn’t I Think of That”
- David Allan Coe: outlaw country legend who plays his signature guitar/fiddle hybrid, the “rebel guit-fiddle,” on salty hits such as “Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile”
- Molly Hatchet: With song titles such as “Whiskey Man,” “Beatin’ the Odds,” and “American Pride,” it’s no secret where their collective heart lies: in the shade of a big rig stranded in the deep south.
- Brevard Barbecue Wars: a barbecue competition between local restaurants
- Also performing: High Valley | Walker McGuire | Kurt Stevens | Lance Stinson | Tom Jackson Band | Jonathan Richards Band | Swamp da Wamp | Buckshot | Kamryn Palmer | more to be announced
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 21, 2016. Limit 5/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 2/19 for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.