What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket for section B (up to $30.40 value)
- $20 for one ticket for section A (up to $35.65 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
The Jackson Symphony Orchestra Presents Spain!
- The event: A symphonic salute to Spain, featuring works influenced by Spain as well as those by Spanish composers. The evening also features dancers from Ballet Chelsea and tie-ins from the culinary and visual arts.
- The featured soloist: Chris Ladd, who joins the orchestra to play guitar on Joaquin Rodrigo’s Concierto de Aranjuez
- The program: Beethoven’s Overture from Fidelio, Op. 72c | Georges Bizet’s Symphony No. 1 in C major | Joaquín Rodrigo’s Concierto de Aranjuez | Manuel de Falla’s Dance of Terror & Ritual Fire and Dance from El amor brujo
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.