What You'll Get
Soccer requires the physical endurance to sprint for 90 minutes and the mental strength to answer the questions on the refs’ flash cards. It all adds up with this deal.<p>
- One G-Pass to an international soccer match between Spain and Haiti
- When: Saturday, June 8, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Sun Life Stadium
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $33 for one G-Pass for lower-level end-zone seating in sections 101–103, 125–131, or 153–156 (a $71.20 value)
- $45 for one G-Pass for club end-zone seating in sections 201–208, 220–236, or 248–255 (an $81.45 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for lower-level sideline seating in sections 111–117 or 139–145 (a $145.80 value)
- $150 for one G-Pass for VIP on-field seating, which is general admission and only accessible through Gate E (a $393.55 value)<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
The winner of three consecutive world-class titles—namely the 2010 World Cup and Euro 2008 and 2012—Spain currently stands as one of the greatest national soccer teams of all time. On June 8, La Roja sails into Sun Life Stadium on June 8 for a friendly against Haiti, marking the first-ever clash between the clubs in international play. As it gears up for the 2013 Confederations Cup in Brazil, Spain—coached by Vicente Del Bosque, one of the country’s most realistic scarecrows—brings many of its biggest stars to the US, including Barcelona’s Andrés Iniesta and Real Madrid’s Xabi Alonso, Iker Casillas, and Sergio Ramos.
Across the pitch, Haiti hopes to match Spain’s firepower with a few stars of its own, including Jhony Placide and Jean Jacque Pierre. A perennial top-50 team, Haiti made international headlines in 2007 by capturing the Caribbean Nations Cup. Though the Haitian national team faces a difficult opponent in Team Spain, $1 from every ticket sold goes to Project Phoenix, a non-profit effort to carry out an equally gargantuan task—rebuilding Haiti after the devastating 2010 earthquake.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 8, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sun Life Stadium on 6/8. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together for reserved seating options. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.