What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Spamilton, starting at $39
- Seating: tier 2, tier 3, or premium seating
- View the seating chart here
- The Spoof: Featuring a talented young cast, the show both celebrates and roasts the Broadway blockbuster to the delight of audiences, selling out shows for half of a year at the Triad.
- The Critical Response: Critics have praised his quirky take, with The New York Times calling the show “… smart, silly and often convulsively funny,” and Time Out New York raved, “… even if you haven’t seen Hamilton, you’ll get the jokes.”
- The Creator: Gerard Alessandrini, the man who has been skewering mainstream musicals for more than 30 years with his long-running Forbidden Broadway series
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 1, 2017. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.