- $23 for one ticket to see Spank! Harder: The Sequel! (up to $35.25 value)
- When: Saturday, April 19, at 6:30 p.m. (early show) or 10:00 p.m. (late show)
- Where: Bing Crosby Theater
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must be 18 or older
Spank! Harder: The Sequel!
Doubling down on the wacky satire that launched Spank! The Fifty Shades Parody on a 160-city tour, Spank! Harder whisks audiences off on another sexy romp. Expanding beyond the plot of the best-selling book that inspired the original show, the sequel follows fictional author E.B. Janet as she tries to follow up her wildly successful first novel. As she puts her fantasies down on the page, they spring to life in front of the audience, creating precarious love triangles and hunky romantic interests. Early-arriving guests can enjoy show-themed cocktails, and those who stick around after the curtain falls can meet the cast, posing for a quick photo or lengthy oil portrait.
This show is not affiliated, nor authorized, by author E.L. James or Vintage Books.