Based on age, kids’ races include various obstacles and tasks to allow children to compete, run, jump, and have fun just like grown-ups
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Each participant receives:
- Kids’ finisher medal
- Craft kids’ finisher T-shirt
- Bananas at the finish line
- Each kids’ race registration includes two complimentary festival passes per family
- Course length: 1/2, 1, or 2 miles
- Valid though December 31, 2019 for any open kids’ race. Click here to find the race.
- Check-in time and race start time vary by locations
- Half-mile kids’ race recommended for kids age 4–6
- One-mile kids’ race recommended for kids age 7–9
- Two-mile kids’ race recommended for kids age 10–13
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 1, 2020. Online reservation required. All sales final after date of purchase. No refunds will be issued for customers who do not sign up after purchase and are not able to participate in the event as a result. Half-mile kids’ race for kids of age 4-6, one-mile kids’ race for kids of age 7-9, two-mile kid's race for kids of age 10-13. Extra processing fee due at registration. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Must provide name and email address at checkout which will be shared to facilitate registration and send info before/after race; including weather reports, updates, results, and alerts. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Spartan Race
Modern Spartans wage a battle against the limits of their athletic abilities. Extreme athletes banded together to design Spartan Races' intense courses, resulting in races strewn with more than 20 signature obstacles. These natural and manmade tests challenge mind-body fitness, resilience, stamina, and strength, and are designed to leave participants both exhausted and exhilarated. What started as a single race in 2010 has now grown to more than 130 races across 20 countries.