Based on age, 2019 kids’ races include various obstacles and tasks to allow children to compete, run, jump, and have fun just like grown-ups
About This Deal
Each participant receives:
- Kids’ finisher medal
- Craft kids’ finisher T-shirt
- Bananas at the finish line
- Each kids’ race registration includes two complimentary festival passes per family
- Course length: 1/2, 1, or 2 miles
- Valid though December 31, 2019 for any open kids’ race. Click here to find the race.
- Check-in time and race start time vary by locations
- Half-mile kids’ race recommended for kids age 4–6
- One-mile kids’ race recommended for kids age 7–9
- Two-mile kids’ race recommended for kids age 10–13
About Spartan Race
Modern Spartans wage a battle against the limits of their athletic abilities. Extreme athletes banded together to design Spartan Races' intense courses, resulting in races strewn with more than 20 signature obstacles. These natural and manmade tests challenge mind-body fitness, resilience, stamina, and strength, and are designed to leave participants both exhausted and exhilarated. What started as a single race in 2010 has now grown to more than 130 races across 20 countries.