Participants get a chance to test their agility, stamina, and strength during the trail runs
About This Deal
- Each Adult finisher receives:
- Badass Finisher Medal (personalize it with a SpartanTab)
- A trifecta medal wedge piece
- Complimentary beer
- Craft finisher T-shirt
- Complimentary professional photos
- Bananas at the finish line
- Cold can of FitAID
- BODYARMOR Sports Drink or Hydration Water
- Bragging rights
- Course length: 3–5 km
- Check-in time and location: merchant will follow up with more info
- Age restrictions: must be 14 or older
- Race start time:
- Saturday: 1 p.m. or later
- Sunday: 9:15 a.m. or later
- Timing: chip
City: 3-5 km, 20 obstacle race darting through the borders of major metropolitan centers. This is the perfect distance for first-time racers and returning Spartans looking to test their top speed over concrete and natural terrain.
Must be 14 or older for all Spartan adult races (Sprint, Super, and Beast).
Need To Know
About Spartan Race
Modern Spartans wage a battle against the limits of their athletic abilities. Extreme athletes banded together to design Spartan Races' intense courses, resulting in races strewn with more than 20 signature obstacles. These natural and manmade tests challenge mind-body fitness, resilience, stamina, and strength, and are designed to leave participants both exhausted and exhilarated. What started as a single race in 2010 has now grown to more than 130 races across 20 countries.