- SpeakEasy Gin & Jazz Experience
- When: Thursday, September 17, October 22, or November 26, at 6 p.m.
- Where: SpeakEasy Jazz.Club
- General admission
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- $49 for one ticket (up to $89 value)
- $95 for two tickets (up to $178 value)
- $189 for four tickets (up to $356 value)
SpeakEasy Gin & Jazz Experience
- What you’ll watch: an entrancing jazz performance
- What you’ll eat: a plate full of Southern-inspired food
- What you’ll leave with: a membership to The Art of Gin; a 750-ml gin-infusion bottle kit; an appreciation for jazz and gin; and a desire to come back
SpeakEasy Jazz.Club is a world apart, and its staff like it that way. The new hideaway is tucked into a downstairs space, and, true to speakeasies' Prohibition-era origins, it requires a password to get in. (Don't worry: it's printed on your ticket in ink that's invisible to minors' underdeveloped eyes.) Hours are limited—if you're there, you aren't just dropping by on a whim. You're all in, so feel free to dress up and dress the part.
Time works differently at SpeakEasy. There, Mardi Gras isn't just a one-day blowout; it stretches on for weeks. Beads and masks flash alongside brass as a jazz band keeps up the energy throughout the night. They're assisted by the menu, a Southern-themed bounty of dishes available for purchase. Naturally, there's a cash bar, too, pouring fancy cocktails and plenty of drink specials.