What You'll Get
- $5–$10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
Available Dates and Times
- Wednesday, July 12, at 8 p.m. (Shawn Felipe)
- Thursday, July 13, at 8 p.m. (Jeff Garcia)
- Friday, July 14, at 7:30 p.m. or 9:45 p.m. (Jeff Garcia)
- Saturday, July 15, at 7 p.m. or 9:15 p.m. (Jeff Garcia)
- Sunday, July 16, at 7 p.m. (Jeff Garcia)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date you select.
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person.
- Shawn Felipe: This Hawaiian comedian keeps audiences laughing with clever stories pulled from his own life. His comedy’s been seen on a slew of international TV networks, he guest-starred on NBC’s cop show Hawaii, and his team came in first place on Food Network’s The Great Food Truck Race.
- Jeff Garcia: Featured on Comedy Central and Showtime, he’s been named 1 of Variety magazine’s top 10 comedians to watch. As a voiceover artist, Jeff’s been heard as Sheen on Nickelodeon’s The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius and Planet Sheen and as Rinaldo in the Oscar winner Happy Feet.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 17, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.