What You'll Get
- $5–$10 for one general-admission ticket (up to $20 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date you select.
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person.
- Willie Barcena, Rick Izquieta, and Rafael Molina on Wednesday, June 28, at 8 p.m.
- DJ Cooch on Thursday, June 29, at 8 p.m.
- Alfred Robles on Sunday, July 2, at 7 p.m.
- Lil Rel on Thursday, July 6, at 8 p.m.
- Lil Rel on Friday, July 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Lil Rel on Saturday, July 8, at 7 p.m.
- Lil Rel on Saturday, July 8, at 9:15 p.m.
- Lil Rel on Sunday, July 9, at 7 p.m.
- Willie Barcena: Veteran standup seen on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, the TV special Legally Brown with Alex Reymundo and Cristela Alonzo, and on his own special, I Gotta Be Honest
- DJ Cooch: Also known as Jorge Marroquin, the musician is as comfortable in a comedy club as he is behind a turntable. He’s shared the stage with comedians such as Carlos Mencia and Tommy Chong.
- Alfred Robles: After being booted out of the police academy, Alfred Robles turned to standup, which took off after a standout appearance in Loco Comedy Jam and earned him a spot opening up for Gabriel Iglesias.
- Lil Rel: Named one of Variety’s “Top 10 Comics to Watch” in 2012, a semifinalist on Last Comic Standing, and seen on Martin Lawrence Presents: 1st Amendment Standup
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 10, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Two-item minimum required. Must be 18 or older for shows on 6/29 and 7/2. Must be 21 or older for Lil Rel Howery shows on 7/6, 7/7, 7/8, or 7/9. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.