What You'll Get
- $5–$8 for one general-admission ticket (up to $18 value)
- When: Thursday, June 1, at 8 p.m.; Friday, June 2, at 9:45 p.m.; or Sunday, June 4, at 7 p.m. (Steve Trevino) | Wednesday, June 7, at 8 p.m. (Stoner Rob) | Thursday, June 8, at 8 p.m. (Eric Blake)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date you select.
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person.
- Steve Trevino: Seen on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Comics Unleashed, Trevino got his first big break on the Three Amigos Comedy Tour with Carlos Mencia, Pablo Francisco, and the late Freddy Soto.
- Stoner Rob takes the chilled-out lifestyle pretty seriously. In 2012 he even had his name legally changed to reflect his particular outlook on weed culture. Since then, Rob’s gone on to tour with toker extraordinaire Tommy Chong and has hit up comedy clubs up and down both coasts in the United States and Canada.
- Eric Blake: seen on Comedy Central’s Premium Blend, NBC’s Last Comic Standing, and BET’s ComicView
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Two-item minimum required. Must be 18 or older for show on 6/7 and 6/8. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.